Tuesday, July 13, 2010

100 Posts

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Apple juice. Yum
2. Last phone call: Monique!
3. Last text message: Moniquway again
4. Last song you listened to: "Billionair" - Travie McCoy
5. Last time you cried: Um. It wasn't too long ago, I'm sure. It was probably a movie. Yeah. Definitely a good movie.

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Not yet. I'll say I won't, but you never know what might/could happen.
7. Been cheated on: Not that I know of or can remember.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yep.
9. Lost someone special: Not in the "death" kind of way, but yeah.
10. Been depressed: Everyone has those days.
11. Been drunk and threw up: Haha. Yes. Thankfully the throwing up part hasn't been recent.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12: Blue
13: Deep red. I guess you could call it Crimson
14: Black

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend: Yes. A few, actually
16. Fallen out of love: Um. Yes?
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes! Good times.. :)
18. Met someone who changed you: Everyone we meet changes us in some way.
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yeah, but I kind of already knew who they were.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Being in the music and theatre business, it's gonna happen.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Uh huh. Yep.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Most of them. Like 85%... ?
23. How many kids do you want: 2. If they aren't of my blood, I want them to be beautiful Russian kids who just happen to be very talented. With at least a minimal knowledge or talent in some form of musical outlet.
24. Do you have any pets: Josie, my favorite and only mini-dachshund.
25. Do you want to change your name: Thought about it. Maybe one day. Not sure what it'd be though. I'll let you know.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Rehearsal for Pirates of Penzance and dinner and MARGARITAS at Superior Grill!
27. What time did you wake up today: 10:45AM
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Lying in bed. Laying? Lying? Whatever. In bed.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Some form of a vacation outside the city of New Orleans
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Sunday afternoon
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish I had figured some things out sooner.
32. What are you listening to right now: Opera stuff
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Sure have.
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: No one specifically. I'm pretty chill right now.
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook and Youtube.
36. Whats your real name: Jody Colin. No lie. Jody is not short for anything. And yes. Colin.
37. Nicknames: Jojo Jodaddy, Jody-man, JodyJo, Jodiah, and more I cannot remember
38. Relationship Status: Nothing official. Dating and living life.
39. Zodiac sign: Aquarius
40. Male or female: Male
41. Primary School: Arden Cahill Academy
42. Secondary School: Arden Cahill Academy
43. High school/college: Brother Martin High School / Loyola University New Orleans
44. Hair color: Dark Brown
45. Long or short: Long-ish
46. Height:5'8"
47. Do you have a crush on someone: Only 2 come to mind...
48. What do you like about yourself: The fact that I'm considered the musician of the family even though most my family is musically talented.
49. Piercings: Nope
50. Tattoos: Not yet. Might get one soon. A small one.
51. Righty or lefty: Right-y

FIRSTS:
52. First surgery: Never
53. Piercings: Nope
54. First best friend: Monique and Blythe
55. First sport you joined: Soccer or T-ball. Can't remember that far back.
56. First vacation: Disney world. Don't really remember it much, but the pictures said it happened and that it was fun.
58. First pair of trainers: Training wheels on my bike, I think.

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating: I had some beignets earlier
60. Drinking: Chocolate milk with the beignets. Apple juice when I got home.
61. I'm about to: Sleep
62. Listening to: Opera stuff
63. Waiting for: Life to sweep me off my feet.

YOUR FUTURE:
64. Want kids: Yes. 2! As I said before if for some reason they aren't of my blood, I want them to be beautiful Russian kids who just happen to be very talented. With at least a minimal knowledge or talent in some form of musical outlet.
65. Get married: Yes. Some day.
66. Career: Singing for sure. Opera? Broadway? Concerts (with orchestras?!)?

WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes are fun to stare into
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs are just a little more fulfilling for me
69. Shorter or taller: Taller, I think
70. Older or Younger: Either, as long it's not a ridiculous difference
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous, with maybe a little romance on the side.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Stomach, but arms are good too.
73. Sensitive or loud: Somewhere in the middle
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship. But my downfall is that I'm picky.

HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: Yep... Don't ask.
77. Drank hard liquor: Hahah. Yeah. It's my drink of choice. Kidding, but that is how #76 came about.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Lost a couple contacts.
79. Sex on first date: Nope. I AIN'T YO HOE!
80. Broken someone's heart: Yeah. Way to make me feel bad.
82. Been arrested: Nope.
83. Turned someone down: We all have.
84. Cried when someone died: *Knock on wood* No one close to me has died yet.
85. Fallen for a friend: That's how it starts for me.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Most of the time.
87. Miracles: Yeah. It can happen.
88. Love at first sight: It's possible.
89. Heaven: I have to, or I'll go crazy
90. Santa Claus: How else do the presents get under the tree?
91. Kiss on the first date: Sure. Why not?
92. Angels: I think so.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Nope.
95. Did you sing today: Why yes I did!
96. Ever cheated on somebody: No. It doesn't count because we were not exclusive.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go:
98. The moment you would choose to relive:
99. Are you afraid of falling in love: Sometimes. Giving your whole self to another and them giving their whole self to you? Love is scary.
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths: Nope!

No comments: