Saturday, December 12, 2009

So it's flooding...

Saturday 6:00PM
My suitemate/roommate and his girlfriend are presently going at it in the next room. His bed is directly next to mine with the only barrier being the wall. I have to say, they are pretty vocal about it. They don't really hold back much, or at least she doesn't.

7:30PM
I just got out the shower. I had to run through the pouring rain to bring something to a friend, so I thought a shower would make me feel better and keep me healthy. Oh geez! I literally just sneezed after typing that. Talk about a coincidence.

Monday 10:45PM
It's raining yet again. As if it didn't rain (and flood) enough this weekend. My Theory 3 cognitive exam went so much easier than I thought it would've been. It was probably those 4-5 hours studying in the library. Tomorrow is my Theory 3 musicianship exam, which I'm a little worried about, but only because my nerves will get in the way of my knowledge and my testing, just like the last 2 finals. What I'm most nervous and anxious about is my voice jury. I'm not at my vocal best in the morning, which is when my jury is scheduled. I practiced for about 2 hours tonight, and I felt very confident afterwards. So, I'm thinking I'll be alright. I just want to show them my best and that I am better than they perceive.

It's times like these that remind me that singing is what I want to do for the rest of my life. The anxiousness, nervousness, the want to inspire, the want to show what you have and can do.

I have grown so much this semester. Dreux better give me an A for my progress grade this semester. I know I've grown so much. I have so much more that I am striving for and to do. So many ways I can picture my future.
---

Oh so, I just realized I accidentally posted the same video twice on my last blog post, so I just went back and fixed it. Go watch and enjoy!

-----
Isn't this the cutest thing you have ever seen?!


This is another amazingly adorable video that my roommate found.


Now for a video with some music! I can't embed this video, so you have to go the link HERE This is a scene from the movie Love Actually. Watch this girl sing! The black teacher can blow too. Look for it.

Ok. This is the last video for this post. I promise. This is Hadley Fraser singing "Again" at one of Scott Alan's concerts in Los Angeles. This is the same guy that is featured on the CD Keys: the Music of Scott Alan. This is so freaking good. This song probably touches my heart the most. The singing, the music, the message of wanting of someone who you can't have, and most of all the high A!


BAM!!

No comments: