Friday, December 18, 2009

I'll be home for Christmas...

So, I finished my last final this morning, and I'm officially home for the holidays. Right now, I'm sitting on my couch in my room sipping hot chocolate. So far what I have done today is unpack my stuff (which was a lot of stuff. I need to fix my overpacking problem), get Subway, buy hot chocolate, and sit on my couch and watch TV. It has been a beautiful afternoon and night!

Now, I get to wait for my grades. This semester went much better than the others, btw. Now I just need the grades to prove it.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, I think. I need to go Christmas shopping. There's Saints have a game tomorrow night, and I think my family will be pre-gaming and tailgating all afternoon for it. So, it will be a long day.

Yeah. This was a short one.

----
This Sutton Foster and Marc Kudish with the original Broadway cast of Thoroughly Modern Millie performing "The Speed Test." This is probably one of the hardest musical numbers of the show. Tapping always complicates life. Enjoy!


BAM!!

No comments: